There are various liquids that players can consume in the Cleft of Dimensions.
Potions an be drunk to cast 1-4 spells on the drinker. The level of each spell is specified in the item properties. Potions cannot affect hunger, thirst, or drunkenness (unless the spells they cast do).
These liquids can be in a drink container or fountain type object. They can be poisoned or not as specified by the item EG you can have two containers, one with poisonous milk and one with normal milk.
When you drink a liquid from a drink container, you remove up to the liquid's 'serving size' from the container. When drinking directly from a fountain, you consume three servings of liquid at once UNLESS there's not that much liquid left in it.
|slime mold juice||green||0||2||-8||1||2|
- The amount of drunkenness gained is the serving size times the proof, divided by 36.
- The amount of fullness gained is the serving size times the liquid's fullness value, divided by 4.
- The amount of thirst quenched is the serving size times the liquid's thirst value, divided by 10.
- The amount of hunger satiated is the serving size times the liquid's food value, divided by 2.
All of these get rounded down. If the fountain or drink container doesn't have a full serving, then the amount used in these calculations is decreased appropriately. EG:
- A shot of rum will increase your drunkenness by 8, your fullness by 0, your thirst by 0, and your hunger by 1.
- Guzzling rum directly from a fountain of rum will increase your drunkenness by 25, your fullness by 1, your thirst by 1, and your hunger by 3.